Sunday, December 28, 2008

Days away...

The gathering is just a few days away...
clues are being written and boxes placed right up until the day before the event.

Asheville now has points of interest along it's own "Civil War Trails"
Letterboxes will be placed in some of these spots in time for the gathering... and more will be added later in an effort to plant all those places.

I would like to suggest you search the internet for information about the Memphis Belle and her historic departure from Asheville, NC. A three part letterbox series is based on this amazing historical event. It is a collaboration between myself and Kirbert. You may also check out windsweptwings.com for some info about "Memphis Belle's Asheville Departure"

I hope I have time to revive the Pink Lady and the Letterbox letterbox at the Grove Arcade but honestly folks.... my time has run thin.
I can't wait to see all y'all....

No comments: